Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stmod strikes back ....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by percy View Post
    Better not take her to Church on Sunday.
    Vicar may forget the sermon's punch line.!
    He's just had open heart surgery so its definitely not a good idea LOL.

    Hey Couta1. If you slow down to my speed going down the wide open M1 at Coronet Peak.... I'll be your eyes and ears for you early this September when we're down there and you can make a really good trade...I'll set it up and make it dead easy for you so you can't go wrong or lose, 10,000 of my SUM shares for $10 each, keep the maths simple eh and you get a real bargain at the same time I'll just hand over the off market transfer form for you to sign as you ski down and show you where to sign...you can't lose LOL
    Last edited by Beagle; 11-07-19, 09:18 PM.

    Comment


    • #92
      that aint no abandoned baby in your pic Beagle.
      Gee, what a life that baby has sucking on that tit.
      My partner saw the photo and asked me who that was lol. But no worries she loves babies

      I was chastised a few times at ST by the mod. I possibly deserved it once or twice , but definitely not the third time which was simply posting a picture similar to what you did here Beagle.
      I prefer censorship to be an absolute last resort myself. However moderating forums can get pretty tricky at times and I have a smidgen (at least ) of respect for the way they enforced their rules.
      My problem now will be time to monitor both forums, as I still believe there is value over on that side. But will evaluate more over time. And as I get more accustomed to this one I may be more present.
      I'm actually finding this interface a bit different but I think its probably just me as I've already read somewhere its the same software just a different version. But I also imagine its quite customisable too.
      Too much rambling tho.


      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by peat View Post
        My problem now will be time to monitor both forums, as I still believe there is value over on that side. But will evaluate more over time. And as I get more accustomed to this one I may be more present.
        I wouldn't bother. You are only getting the cleansed, "approved" posts over there so you have no idea what the full discussion is and what actual bits you are missing out on.

        By remaining there you continue to give oxygen and thus enabling a STMOD, who sadly probably is a small man (with equally teeny and infertile penis) whose only ability to truly influence is through the willful banning and censorship of long term harmless posters.

        Comment


        • #94
          They say breastfeeding is a beautiful thing, well there's all the proof you need, although the multitasking is a bit of a worry and could eventually lead to abandonment issues LOL.
          Agree 100% with you Majormoke.

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by MajorMoke View Post
            I wouldn't bother. You are only getting the cleansed, "approved" posts over there so you have no idea what the full discussion is and what actual bits you are missing out on.

            By remaining there you continue to give oxygen and thus enabling a STMOD, who sadly probably is a small man (with equally teeny and infertile penis) whose only ability to truly influence is through the willful banning and censorship of long term harmless posters.
            Basically Cyberbullying under the guise of moderation, it had quite an effect on me a few years ago when I got 5 infractions plus temporary bannings which were for so called insults toward other posters on the Air thread. Lol

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by Couta View Post

              Basically Cyberbullying under the guise of moderation,
              I dont understand why people would want to continue playing in a Cyberbullyers sandpit. Each to their own I guess. My approach is go and play with the other kids elsewhere and leave the bully alone to play with himself.

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by peat View Post
                t
                My problem now will be time to monitor both forums, as I still believe there is value over on that side. But will evaluate more over time. And as I get more accustomed to this one I may be more present.
                It would be much easier if you simply invited those posters whom you found valuable, over to this site. Problem solved :-)
                Don't drink and buy shares in a downtrend, you bloody idiot!

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by KW. View Post

                  It would be much easier if you simply invited those posters whom you found valuable, over to this site. Problem solved :-)
                  Yeah...^^^^^^^^this Peat. Kind of miss bantering with the other Beagle, although he too can be a little dogmatic at times, (must be a problem with the breed LOL), so if you can get Snoopy over here you get a gold star.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Only about 22 posts for the day on the NZX over on the dark side and half of those on the PEB thread. Lol

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Couta View Post
                      Only about 22 posts for the day on the NZX over on the dark side and half of those on the PEB thread. Lol
                      And the rest yesterday was fighting on the PPH thread. Value is on FP nowadays.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by John B View Post

                        And the rest yesterday was fighting on the PPH thread. Value is on FP nowadays.
                        True, ST is dead. How quickly it changes.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by John B View Post

                          And the rest yesterday was fighting on the PPH thread. Value is on FP nowadays.
                          funny as when Left Field has a spat with Snoopy ...Snoopy of all people offending people

                          anyway Left Field has done a percy and taken ‘leave’
                          Last edited by Winner69; 17-07-19, 08:08 AM.

                          Comment


                          • I am very pleased indeed that this site has shown a tremendous increase in vibrancy and vitality in recent weeks.

                            Comment


                            • Be interesting seeing if posters get through tomorrow's full moon,without howling....lol.

                              ps.I note TRA's quarterly fully imputed divie is payable on the 18th.I guess they sell more cars when there is a full moon.?
                              Last edited by percy; 16-07-19, 05:25 PM.

                              Comment


                              • Granddaughter is champing at the bit to see the remade Lion King being released tomorrow so might make a few hours of it with lunch as well and take half a day off so I'm unlikely to provide you with much entertainment tomorrow Percy. This might have to suffice and contains some mildly amusing moments, enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrojwTnNxIw

                                Comment

                                HLG

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X